We have implemented standard disinfection procedures for rooms and common areas as per the guidelines of the Ministry of Home Affairs. Also, we are providing hand Sanitizers and masks to guests on request.
Safety & Hygiene Practices
- All washrooms are equipped with liquid soap dispenser(s) or packed soap bars.
- Room linen is changed once in two days or on request.
- Face masks and gloves are available on request for the guests.
- Freshly prepared bleach solution (1% sodium hypochlorite) or phenolic disinfectants used to clean washbasin, furniture, and washrooms.
- Temperature check of all guests at the entry point. Any guest with a temperature above 99.1 degrees will not be allowed to check-in and redirected to the closest medical facility.
- Sanitization of common areas (reception, elevator, lounge) every 6 hours with phenolic disinfectant.
- Record keeping of recent travel history of all guests as per government guidelines.
- Common places like swimming pool & gym to be inaccessible as per govt guidelines.
- Surfaces like door handles, security locks, keys, etc. Are cleaned with a solution that has at least 70% alcohol is used for sanitization.
Staff Training & Preparedness:
- Social distancing is observed at all times - Entrance, Reception area, Lobby, Elevators, etc.
- Housekeeping, food, and beverage service staff always wear masks.
- Temperature checks twice a day for all employees.
- Staff training conducted every week on hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Restaurant seating configured to follow social distancing norms.
- WHO or Govt approved sanitizing agents used to disinfect and clean vegetables, meat, and all other material.
- All kitchen supplies are fully sanitized before entering the stores and refrigerators.